Thursday, September 21, 2006

Picking colors for your home has never been easier!


Hey There!

My name is Tara Hatazawa and I'm a certifited Interior Designer with an eye for Color! If you like white and off-white - you've come to the wrong blog!!

I'm here to help you discover all of the colors your home is screaming for. Whether it's bright orange in the living room or Olive green in the den, I'll help you find the perfect accent colors.

Color truly is the most important part of your home. With a consistent color theme through - it'll never feel right. Stick with me and I'll help make your home the envy of everyone you know. And don't worry - I'll let you take all the credit!

Send me a post or and email if you need personal consutling - don't worry - it's all free of charge!

If you live in the Vancouver area - call me today for an in-home consultation!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home